How can I arrange Early Check-In?
When making a Reservation, in the “Reservation Description” area, please request this option (including the time you wish to check-in), and any other special needs you require.
Are rooms Non-Smoking?
Yes, all Beaufort House guest rooms are non-smoking, we do however have three separate outdoor smoking areas.
Do bedrooms have Ensuite Bathrooms?
All Beaufort House rooms have an ensuite bathroom with wash hand basin and shower, with exception to the “double room with bathroom” which includes a wash hand basin, shower, and a spa-bath.
How can i find Beaufort House?
- Kilkenny to New Ross: if you are coming from Kilkenny (R700) cross the ferry Mountgarrett bridge, entering N30, turn right and follow ahead turning left at Mannions Country Pub continuing on the N30, Beaufort House 500 meters ahead on the right hand side just passed the old ruin of castle.
- Rosslare/Wexford to New Ross: if you are coming from Rosslare/Wexford road N25 (E30) take 2nd exit on roundabout entering the N30, continue pass Tesco and through main traffic lights in Irishtown, straight on 1km to Beaufort House on your left hand side.
- Waterford to New Ross: if you are coming from Waterford to new ross on the N25 (E30) cross over the New Ross bridge, continue straight through mini roundabout, then turn left at monument on to North St. continue out of town on the (R700) 1km, when exit right on N30 at Mannions Country Pub, continue 500 meters to Beaufort House on your right hand side.
For further directions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Is Breakfast optional?
Yes, guests can choose to book a room with or without breakfast. Within each room listing you will find the room only, and room with breakfast pricing options.
For further information please contact us directly.
What is your breakfast menu?
We offer both continental and full Irish breakfast , fresh juices are also available,
Are Pets allowed?
Unfortunately pets are not prohibited.
Is Outside Food allowed?
Yes, outside food is very welcome, whether you wish to eat in your room or take advantage of our Lounge and Dining area.
How far is Beaufort House from the Town Center?
Beaufort House B&B is approximately 1.2 kilometers from the New Ross Town center, by foot it is a 10 minute walk, and by car/ taxi a 2 minute drive.
Are Children welcome?
All Children are very welcome, Children under 6 year old stay free, Children from 7 to 15 years are charged 50% of the room stay per night and person when using existing beds. There is no capacity for extra beds in the room
What time is Breakfast served?
Breakfast is served from 7am – 10am, please inform staff the designated time that you wish to be served breakfast.
What are Beaufort House's payment methods?
Payment can be made the form of Cash ( on departure ) or bank transfer (note: all bank transfer payment need to be made 8 days before arrival)
What Amenities are provided in all Rooms?
Room Amenities are as follows:
- Tea & Coffee making facilities.
- Fresh Towels and Linens.
- Free Wifi.
- Flate screen TV (multiple channels)
- Hair dryer on request.
- Ensuite Bathroom.
Is wireless internet available?
High speed Internet access is available throughout Beaufort House for guests. (the wifi pass key is available in all rooms)
Do you have rooms suitable for 3 guests sharing?
At Beaufort House B&B you have a choice of rooms suitable for up to three people, one King size double bed and one Single bed.
Do you have Family size rooms available?
Beaufort House B&B permit 2 adults per room. Family rooms can accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child. We also provide a Child cot, if needed.
Does Beaufort House have car parking?
Beaufort House B&B is very private and ample car parking spaces are available, front and rear, secured by all night street lighting.
What are the Room Rates at Beaufort House?
The room prices quoted may vary according to season, day of the week and for special events. Prices quoted include VAT and service charges. Rooms are subject to availability.