Click on the “Reservation” link in the main navigation, follow down to the end of the page, and fill out the required information, and click send. We will then contact you as soon as posable, to confirm your booking. or contact us directly on 087 388 48 61 or 051 422980
When making a Reservation, in the “Reservation Description” area, please request this option (including the time you wish to check-in), and any other special needs you require.
Yes, all Beaufort House guest rooms are non-smoking, we do however have three separate outdoor smoking areas.
All Beaufort House rooms have an ensuite bathroom with wash hand basin and shower, with exception to the “double room with bathroom” which includes a wash hand basin, shower, and a spa-bath.
- Kilkenny to New Ross: if you are coming from Kilkenny (R700) cross the ferry Mountgarrett bridge, entering N30, turn right and follow ahead turning left at Mannions Country Pub continuing on the N30, Beaufort House 500 meters ahead on the right hand side just passed the old ruin of castle.
- Rosslare/Wexford to New Ross: if you are coming from Rosslare/Wexford road N25 (E30) take 2nd exit on roundabout entering the N30, continue pass Tesco and through main traffic lights in Irishtown, straight on 1km to Beaufort House on your left hand side.
- Waterford to New Ross: if you are coming from Waterford to new ross on the N25 (E30) cross over the New Ross bridge, continue straight through mini roundabout, then turn left at monument on to North St. continue out of town on the (R700) 1km, when exit right on N30 at Mannions Country Pub, continue 500 meters to Beaufort House on your right hand side.
For further directions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Yes, guests can choose to book a room with or without breakfast. Within each room listing you will find the room only, and room with breakfast pricing options.
For further information please contact us directly.
We offer both continental and full Irish breakfast , fresh juices are also available,
Unfortunately pets are not prohibited.
Yes, outside food is very welcome, whether you wish to eat in your room or take advantage of our Lounge and Dining area.
Beaufort House B&B is approximately 1.2 kilometers from the New Ross Town center, by foot it is a 10 minute walk, and by car/ taxi a 2 minute drive.
All Children are very welcome, Children under 6 year old stay free, Children from 7 to 15 years are charged 50% of the room stay per night and person when using existing beds. There is no capacity for extra beds in the room
Breakfast is served from 7am – 10am, please inform staff the designated time that you wish to be served breakfast.
Payment can be made the form of Cash ( on departure ) or bank transfer (note: all bank transfer payment need to be made 8 days before arrival)
Room Amenities are as follows:
- Tea & Coffee making facilities.
- Fresh Towels and Linens.
- Free Wifi.
- Flate screen TV (multiple channels)
- Hair dryer on request.
- Ensuite Bathroom.
High speed Internet access is available throughout Beaufort House for guests. (the wifi pass key is available in all rooms)
At Beaufort House B&B you have a choice of rooms suitable for up to three people, one King size double bed and one Single bed.
Beaufort House B&B permit 2 adults per room. Family rooms can accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child. We also provide a Child cot, if needed.
Beaufort House B&B is very private and ample car parking spaces are available, front and rear, secured by all night street lighting.
The room prices quoted may vary according to season, day of the week and for special events. Prices quoted include VAT and service charges. Rooms are subject to availability.